Reading time ( words)
- Institute of Circuit Technology Hayling Island Seminar 2017
- Am Labels presented with distribution award by anytron at LABELEXPO 2017
- NPL/SMART Process, Design & Reliability Seminar
- 3D Printing Shortens PCB Prototyping Cycle
News from productronica
- EIPC @ productronica 2017
- Viscom at productronica with outstanding solutions for 3D AOI and 3D AXI
02/20/2018 | Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
The first day of the conference had started and ended in the dark—a long and technically intense day! After a convivial conference dinner and a good night’s sleep we were back on the bus, this time in daylight at the slightly later time of 8:00 a.m., for the journey from downtown Lyon back to Alstom’s conference facility in Villeurbanne, and it wasn’t raining. In fact, there was even some sunshine later in the day!
02/14/2018 | Barry Matties, I-Connect007
Barry Matties met with Sharon Cohen, president of Orbotech West, at productronica 2017 to discuss what’s new at Orbotech, specifically their shift to be more customer-centric and to provide regional coverage across the globe. He also discusses the current trends in the marketplace and Industry 4.0.
01/02/2018 | Gene Weiner, Weiner International Inc.
Hold on to your seats! 2018 will be a year full of rapid changes, surprises, and growth. M&A activities will flourish. The supply chain will suffer shortages and changes as demand increases, copycats will rush to market, and new markets and potential suppliers will vanish before they are established.