Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- The WECC report of 2016 is now available for EIPC members
- EIPC & EIPC Members @ productronica 2017
News from Austria
- CEO & CFO Awards 2017: Monika Stoisser-Göhring Receives CFO Newcomer of the Year Award
News from Germany
- Smart Systems Integration: International Exhibition as a Presentation Platform of the Industry
News from productronica
- Cicor's DenciTec Technology Nominated for the productronica innovation award 2017
- Adeon Technologies BV will be proudly presenting our range of first class products
- Ventec to Showcase Thermal Management Solutions and Latest Laminate Technology at productronica
News from the UK
- Polar Instruments October News
- ESA Approval for Ventec Material in Amphenol Invotec Rigid & Flex-rigid Production
- Electra Polymers to Exhibit Soldermask for the Digital Era at productronica
- Institute of Circuit Technology, Evening Seminar, December 5, 2017
- Smart Group, BGA, QFN Fine Pitch Rework Experience Live, November 21, 2017, Henkel, UK
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 33
Dan Feinberg, Technology Editor, I-Connect007
Now on its ninth year, the Augmented World Expo (AWE USA) is perhaps the largest event for professionals focused on providing science fiction-like abilities through XR (cross reality) and associated wearable technology. This year’s event showcased over 100,000 square feet of exhibit space and featured numerous presentations and discussions covering topics ranging from the latest and greatest uses and devices for XR to the business of marketing and monetizing it.
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
I met with Rüdiger Lange, CSO at Schmid Group, in their spacious, comfortable booth at productronica. We discussed the current capital equipment market and Schmid’s business direction for the future while watching some of their new technology in action.
Dan Feinberg, FeinLine Associates, Inc.
There have always been disruptive technologies; thousands of years ago, fire totally disrupted the path of mankind. I have heard it said that truly disruptive technologies are like earthquakes on the seismographs of history.