Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Program Available Now! EIPC Winter Conference Lyon 2018
- 50 Years of Service, a Century of Conferences, a Lifetime of Excellence
News from China
- Schweizer Sets Direction for Further Growth by Investing in China
- Advanced Electronics Needs Met in China
News from France
- Protecno Becomes the First French PCB Manufacturer to Invest in Orbotech's Nuvogo Direct Imaging Solution
News from productronica
- productronica Sets Standards in Electronics Production
News from the UK
- IPC Awards IPC-4101 Qualified Products Listing to Ventec International Group
- iMaps UK Conference
- Microtech 2018
- Advanced Packaging Conference: November 14–15, 2017 in Munich
- ICT Evening Seminar, December 5
- BGA, QFN Fine Pitch Rework Experience Live, November 21
Dr. John Mitchell, IPC
President Trump kicked off the workforce challenge to U.S. businesses in July. As a longtime leader in education and training within the electronics industry, IPC took it as an opportunity to review our existing programs and identify ways to grow and innovate. The result? IPC joined the Pledge to America’s Workers by promising to create new career opportunities for at least 1 million Americans in the electronics industry.
IPC has signed the President’s Pledge to the American Worker and made a commitment to create at least 1 million new training and workforce development opportunities in the electronics industry over the next five years.
Real Time with...SMTAI
Dr. John Mitchell, president and CEO of IPC, sits down with I-Connect007 Managing Editor Nolan Johnson to discuss IPC's recent work in education and workforce engagement, as well as the latest developments in their certification program.