Reading time ( words)
In the halls, on the exhibit show floor, at dinner, lunch or breakfast—the opportunities to connect at the upcoming IPC APEX EXPO 2018, to be held at the San Diego Convention Center in California, from February 27 – March 1, 2018, are immense.
Here are highlights of scheduled networking and special events:
- Awards Luncheons
- International Reception*
- First-Timers Welcome Reception*
- Keynote Session - Jared Cohen, founder and director of Google Ideas at Google and now CEO of Jigsaw*
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony*
- IPC Annual Meeting and Luncheon
- Show Floor Reception*
- Ice Cream Social on the Show Floor*
- Emerging Engineer Meet and Greet
- Women in Electronics Reception*
- Passport to Prizes Raffle Drawing on the Show Floor – NEW for 2018!*
- MIT/Certification Center Meet and Greet (by invitation)
- VIP/GR Dinner (IPC Members Only)
*Event Essentials, included with registration.
If you wait for a Tom Peters book the way some people (myself included) wait for a new Stephen King novel, then you’re in luck because Tom finally has a new book and it’s a winner. This book covers a myriad of topics in pure Tom Peters fashion. Who but Peters could bring good old meat and potatoes common sense logic to this fast-moving new world order of social media and techno faux-communications?
Tony J. Hughes has come up with a series of unique techniques combining social media and traditional methods to get to the right people with the right message using the right techniques.
The best way to get your people engaged to is give them a mission that is bigger than the company. Now more than ever, people want to believe in things and causes that matter. They want to be proud of the company they work for.