Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- A Conversation with EIPC Executive Director Kirsten Smit-Westenberg
- Updated Program Available! EIPC Winter Conference Lyon 2018
- 50 Years of Service, A Century of Conferences, A Lifetime of Excellence
Electronics Industry News
- Apple Scientists Disclose Self-Driving Car Research
News from the FED
News from the UK
- Ventec Proudly Support “Skate for the 22 Foundation” to Help Raise Awareness of Veteran Suicide
- ICT Evening Seminar, December 5
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 36
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
At IPC APEX EXPO recently, Pete Starkey and Ian Mayoh, Ventec International’s technical support manager, had a chance to sit down and discuss the I-Connect007 micro E-book: The Printed Circuit Designer's Guide to Thermal Management with Insulated Metal Substrates, of which Ian is a co-author.
Real Time with...IPC
Ventec International Group’s Jack Pattie comments on continuing growth in sales, investment in manufacturing and distribution, and new product developments in polyimides, no-flow pre-pregs and thermally conductive materials.
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
In the past 30+ years of PCB manufacturing in China, you would be hard-pressed to find someone more connected to the pulse of the Asian market than Gene Weiner. Barry Matties met with the industry veteran at HKPCA to get his take on the show, the current and future market conditions of China, and any effect the new U.S. administration might have on trade relations going forward.