Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- Review Day 2 EIPC Winter Conference Lyon
- Date and location EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference: June 21 & 22, 2018, Geldern, Germany
- 2018 Spring Seminar and AGM, Best Western Plus Manor Hotel, March 13, 2018
- Annual Foundation Course April 9-12, with the first day at Merlin PCB, Deeside and then at Chester University
News from the USA
- Aegis Software Unveils the Industry's Most Complete Quality Management System at IPC APEX EXPO 2018
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 5
I-Connect007 Editorial Team
Barry Matties and Nolan Johnson of I-Connect007 met with Shane Noel and industry veteran Mike Jennings of ESI to discuss the introduction of their CapStone laser tool, a product aimed at doubling their flex circuit fabricators’ throughput. Mike also shares advice for fabricators who are looking to move into the ever-growing flex market.
Dan Beaulieu checked in with HSIO Technologies President James Rathburn recently to see what he and his team are up to and learned how they are using liquid crystal polymers and other materials to focus on increasing high-speed and high-density PCBs for uses in all markets.
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
With China’s recent shift towards quality, the next generation of PCB fabrication equipment must target yields and include the ability to track those yields, says Schmid’s Laurent Nicolet and Demitry Kostouros. Barry Matties recently sat down with these two gentlemen to talk more about the market shift and Schmid’s introduction of their new vertical line aimed at carving a niche in the market.