Reading time ( words)
In an effort to help OEMs and EMS companies navigate supply chain disruptions and cost pressures due to COVID-19, Part Analytics announced a free 90-day trial for their software.
Part Analytics’ AI-based sourcing and quoting platform for direct materials helps companies identify up to 20% savings on material costs. Additionally, the solution helps to proactively identify and mitigate risks such as lifecycle and availability.
“In light of COVID-19 and the way this pandemic is affecting the industry, we wanted to offer something we feel will be helpful in terms of saving money and proactively managing disruptions,” said Founder & CEO Jithendra Palasagaram. “Our predictive analytics SaaS platform enables smarter data-driven decision making to improve profit margin, and we think that is something everyone could use at this point.”
To lessen the impact of supply chain disruption during the COVID-19 crisis, our software will help you:
- Adapt quickly to ongoing supply chain changes
- See up to 20% savings in direct material costs through lower-cost alternates or data for negotiation opportunities
- Reduce BOM costing time from 1-2 weeks to less than 30 minutes
- Gain visibility into inventory levels and lowest distributor price from a network of 80+ distributors
- Minimize risk by viewing part availability and lifecycle
- Continuously monitor part cost and risk with proactive notifications
For more information, visit www.partanalytics.com.