Reading time ( words)
Mouser Electronics has awarded Joe Haukos of Würth Elektronik eiSos with the 2020 Best-in-Class Award. The honor was the highlight of a joint quarterly review, which highlighted the great success of Würth Elektronik products in the Mouser range: Würth Elektronik is one of the most prominent rising suppliers at Mouser and has been able to increase sales by more than 25% compared to the previous year.
Jeff Newell, Senior Vice President of Products at Mouser Electronics, honored Joe Haukos, Distribution Manager Americas at Würth Elektronik eiSos, with the 2020 Best-in-Class Award. The award is presented to an individual from the large group of supplier partners of the electronics distributor who stands out in five main criteria:
- Strategically partnering with the Mouser team
- Promoting product lines and working together on new product introductions,
- Finding creative solutions to grow market share mutually for both companies,
- Maximizing Mouser’s unique value proposition within their own businesses
- Supporting Mouser within their organizations
Würth Elektronik is proud that this is the first time this award has been presented to an employee. "Joe and the entire Distribution Sales Team have earned this award through their dedication and creativity over the years. We are very grateful to our partner Mouser Electronics for recognizing Joe Haukos' achievements and showing that people still make the difference in a successful business relationship, agrees Lars Fahrbach, Vice President Global Distribution & New Markets.