Reading time ( words)
Industry experts from across the electronics design and manufacturing supply chain will gather starting tomorrow at SEMICON Europa 2022 for the latest developments and trends across key semiconductor industry growth segments including advanced packaging, materials innovation, medtech and mobility. Critical semiconductor industry issues such as sustainability, green manufacturing and workforce development will also highlight the event, 15-18 November at Messe München, in Munich, Germany. The SEMICON Europa exhibition and conferences are co-located with electronica.
“We look forward to perspectives from global thought leaders on semiconductor trends that are crucial to industry growth,” said Laith Altimime, president of SEMI Europe. “Companies from across the semiconductor supply chain will meet to explore new business and technology opportunities and ways to accelerate innovation.”
SEMICON Europa 2022 Highlights
- Opening Ceremony keynotes by industry leaders including Airbus, Athinia, Edwards Vacuum, imec, JCET Group, Porsche, Philips and Samsung.
- ITF Beyond 5G - Powered by imec will explore the role of advanced and compound semiconductors in paving the way to next-generation mobile connectivity.
- Advanced Packaging Conference – Companies including Amkor, ASE, Bosch, Henkel, Infineon and Intel will highlight advanced solutions for electronics packaging and testing, manufacturing equipment and materials, design for reliability and test, and Heterogeneous Integration (HI).
- Fab Management Forum will cover key topics such as chip manufacturing, datafication of fabs, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in microelectronics manufacturing as the industry intensifies its focus on long-term resilience strategies in light of COVID-19 and recent supply chain disruptions. Presenting companies include Bosch, Maxwell Biosystems, Roland Berger, STMicroelectronics, TechInsights, Volkswagen and X-FAB Group.
- Executive Forum Program will delve into semiconductor industry topics such as materials innovation, Smart mobility, electrification and power semiconductors, Smart and green manufacturing and workforce development.
- TechARENA Program will address themes including integrated photonics, Smart medtech, sustainability, and global government incentives for semiconductor manufacturing.