PCB Field Engineer–North America
ICAPE Group is a European leader for printed circuits boards and custom-made electro-mechanical parts. Headquartered in Paris, France, we have over 500 employees located in more than 70 countries serving our +2500 customers.
To support our growth in the American market, we are looking for a PCB Field Engineer.
You will work in our North America technical center, including our U.S. technical laboratory, and will be responsible for providing technical and quality support to our American sales team.
You will have direct customer contact during all phases of the sales process and provide follow-on support as required.
- Feasibility recommendations
- Fabricator questions and liaison
- Quality resolutions
- Technical explanation (for the customer) of proposals, laboratory analysis or technology challenges
- Engineering degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5 years’ experience with PCB manufacturing (including CAM)
- Excellent technical understanding of PCBs
- Experience with quality tools (FAI, PPAP and 8-D)
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
Communication skills are essential to assist the customer with navigation of the complex process of matching the PCB to the application.
Competitive, based on profile and experience. Position is full time in Indianapolis, Ind.